We’ve had so much fun with these face paints since they arrived! As my girls are now 8 years old, they had great fun using them on me and each other! They will be perfect for the long summer holidays as they encourage imaginations to run wild.
The pack contains 12 vibrant colours and were really easy to apply.
Information from Little Brian
- Little Brian has been one of the leading of children; s paint, glue and art materials in the schools and nurseries since 1973
- A fun, clean and mess free way of face painting
- No need for sponges, brushes or water
- Face Paint Sticks twist up and down just like a glue stick allowing application when out and about
- Easy application and quick drying Once dry, the face paint will not smudge
We were given the task of creating 3 different designs – a tiger, a butterfly and a bee. Thankfully (and usefully) there is a leaflet contained within the pack with clear instructions on how to create a number of designs.
Finally I let the girls turn me into a bee! They loved the whole process. I’m not sure about the results, but they had fun …
We loved how easy the paints were to use. The colours didn’t disappoint and I’m sure they will last a long time. l was impressed at how easy the paints were to remove, especially as we really layered the colours on. Warm soapy water and a face cloth removed all traces.
The only negatives we have is that it was tricky to add fine detail with the sticks. If I was creating faces for an event, a few different sized brushes would help. For play purposes the sticks were great and mess free.
*we were sent a pack of Little Brian Face Paints to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.